Wild About Norfolk 2017
Wild About Norfolk returns to the Easton Campus on Saturday 7th October 2017 from 10am to 4pm. WAN is an annual wildlife and environmental fair showcasing the local groups and national organisations who protect, enhance and restore Norfolk's wildlife and landscape.
Each year Wild About Norfolk attracts over 40 exhibitors and between 1,000 to 2,000 visitors. They have a program of walks and talks and offer lots of activities such as badge making, pebble painting, puppet making, pond dipping, face painting, bird box making, quizzes and bat hat making.
- Bat Conservation / Swanton
- Novers Woodland Bat
- Protection and Norfolk
- Barbastelle Study Group
- Bergh Apton Conservation Trust
- Bones and bits
- Broads Authority
- Butterfly Conservation
- Fakenham Area Conservation Team
- Fritton Lake Owl Sanctuary
- Gessenhall Farm and Workhouse
- Hawk and Owl Trust
- MarGin Glamping Holidays
- Norfolk & Norwich Naturalists' Society
- Norfolk Beekeepers Association
- Norfolk Community Learning Services
- Norfolk Conservation
- Norfolk Master Composter
- Norfolk National Trust Volunteers (NNTV)
- Norfolk Wherry Trust - The Albion
- Norfolk Wildlife Trust
- Norwich Bat Group
- Rob Wilson Photos
- Robert Maidstone
- Rooted in Nature
- South Norfolk Council's Energy Team
- Sylvanus - Archaeoligical, Natural History Illustration Service
- Wensum Valley Bird Watching Society
- Wild Touch
- Wymondham Nature Group
We have something for all the family - so whether you want to know how to tackle blanket weed in ponds, have a mushroom identified or learn about what lives at the bottom of your garden - you will find an expert at Wild About Norfolk.
Best of all, the entire event is free to attend!
Saturday 7th October 2017 - 10am to 4pm
We hope to see you there!