Maths Skills Facilitator
Closing Date: 14/08/2019
Easton Campus | 37 hours per week | Term Time plus 4 weeks (40 weeks per year) | Permanent | £20,000 per annum
Easton & Otley College are currently recruiting for a Maths Skills Facilitator to work within the English & Maths Department at our Easton Campus to develop and facilitate the delivery of activities to support, reinforce and enhance the developments of students' Maths skills.
The role will involve working proactively with students, 1:1 and group basis, enrolled on a study programme aiming to improve attendance and achievement by facilitating activities designed to develop the maths skills of students, examples include skills required for employability, stretch and challenge and Higher Education.
Please note this position is only available on the following basis: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
As an employer we offer many benefits to all of our employees which include but are not limited to:
- Generous annual leave (33 days per annum (pro-rata for part time) inclusive of 8 bank holidays and up to 5 college closure days)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts
- Corporate memberships
- Free on-site car parking
- Continuous professional development and training
- Free annual eye test vouchers
- Occupational health support
- Free use of gym facilities
To apply for this position please submit an application form and equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org.