Position: FE Lecturer
Grade: CUR03 – CUR09
Location: Easton or Otley
Reporting to: Curriculum & Quality Manager
2 Positions Available | Fixed Term | Maternity Cover | Easton Campus | £22,000 - £30,000 per annum pro-rata | Late August Start
Do you have practical experience within the Equine industry?
Two exciting opportunities are currently available at our Easton Campus as we are currently recruiting for the position of Equine Lecturer.
The following posts are available:
- 0.5 FTE (18.5 hours per week), maternity cover until December 2019 (REF: EB1004)
- 0.4 FTE (approx. 14.5 hours per week), fixed term contract for one academic year. (REF: E1058)
Both of these can be filled by one person or can be filled by two people.
As a Lecturer you will be responsible for the planning, delivery, assessment and moderation of the courses within Equine to enable the learners to achieve the learning outcomes including a high level of learner retention and achievement. In doing so the you will comply with the college quality standards, the common inspection framework and the Self-Assessment Action Plan.
There will be a teaching load of 24 hours a week allocated to this post.
As an employer we offer many benefits to all of our employees which include but are not limited to:
- Generous annual leave (50 days per annum (pro-rata for part time) inclusive of 8 bank holidays and up to 5 college closure days
- Teacher's Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts
- Corporate memberships
- Free on-site car parking
- Continuous professional development and training
- Free annual eye test vouchers
- Occupational health support
- Free use of gym facilities
- Payment of up to £6,000 for relocation*
*Subject to meeting the criteria and terms and conditions of our relocation policy.
To apply for this position please submit an application form and equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org.