As a student of the College, you can be confident that whatever it is you need help with, at whichever campus you’re based, the Easton & Otley Student Centre Team will be perfectly placed to help. We have two student services centres, one on each campus, and both offer friendly, responsive and confidential support.
The Student Centre were awarded the Matrix Standard; a national quality standard for organisations that deliver information, advice and guidance about learning and work.
Student Support Available
Our highly qualified and very approachable staff can offer the following services:
- First point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Information, advice and guidance on travel, transport, finance, housing, accommodation, careers, progression and UCAS
- First Aiders
- C-Card Scheme
- Confidential Counselling Service
- Signposting to external organisations supporting drug, alcohol and sexual health advice
- One to one guidance appointments, career workshops, drop-in sessions and job hunting
- College Transport - each campus offers advice on dedicated bus routes, to and from your campus, with financial support available for bus passes and tickets
Student Centre Locations & Opening Times
At the Easton Campus, the Student Centre is located in the Jubilee Building by the main entrance. Opening times are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
At the Otley Campus, the Student Centre is located by the main Reception entrance. Opening times are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.