Would you be interested in using our Studio to operate your dog grooming business from?
We are calling out to all Level 3 qualified Dog Groomers, at the Easton Campus of Easton & Otley College.
Each table will be charged at £55 for up to 4 hours or £100 for up to 8 hours.
Included in the price:
- Use of a grooming table, straps/restraints and stand dryer, UV tool steriliser
- Use of bathing and drying facilities
- Use of blaster and finishing dryer
- Use of grooming tools (not including clippers, blades or scissors)
- Kennel facilities for dogs not being worked on
- Reception service
- Occasional student support in washing and drying the dogs
- Use of toilet and cafe facilities on the campus
- All power, heating, light, water, waste costs are included
- Washing and drying facilities for laundering
What you need to provide:
- Your own public liability insurance and personal protective equipment (overalls, eye/ear protection)
- You must also provide two references and have a DBS less than a year old, as well as copies of all qualifications held
- Grooming tools – clippers, blades and scissors, shampoo and conditioner
- And of course – your customer’s dogs
Terms and Conditions:
- It is very important for you to note that we are NOT employing groomers, you will NOT work as an employee to us nor will we supply dogs for your business or provide grooming training.
- You MUST have already had professional training, or been operating full time as a grooming business for AT LEAST one year.
- Your business will operate autonomously from ours in every sense and will not be affiliated or connected to ours in any way other than you are renting the use of facilities.
- You will be required to sign our non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement when you first visit before you can observe or operate from our premises.
- You will need to agree to abide by the rules, consents and restrictions our business operates under. You will not be allowed to openly advertise your business within our premises, or store or sell your own stock.
- We will only have space for THREE grooming businesses at any one time. There will be a pre-selection process to ensure that our reputation is safe guarded and we are able to offer the most appropriate information and support to help your business grow to be as successful as ours.
- To follow the college’s policies and procedures including the Social Media policy especially in relation to the students of the college and upholding the high reputation of the centre.
- To make yourself familiar with and follow the staff code of conduct at all times.
- To be aware of the training prices we currently operate at and to understand that this may potentially impact clients of yours when charging commercial rates.
Should you require any further information, please don't hesitate to call: 01603 731582