Easton Lambing Weekend
2 March 2019
Venue: Easton Campus
EASTON CAMPUS LAMBING WEEKEND 2019
SATURDAY 2ND & SUNDAY 3RD MARCH- 10AM TO 4PM
ENTRANCE FEE: £5 PRE BOOK ONLINE or £6 ON THE DOOR PER ADULT, £2 FOR U16S & U5S GO FREE
To book your online tickets in advance please CLICK HERE . We recommend booking in advance as we have limited tickets available.
Looking for a great family fun day out? Come along to our Easton campus to welcome our new born lambs to the world. If you’re lucky you may even get to see one being born!
As well as meeting the lambs, there will be opportunities to meet our other farm animals, including our Highland cows and calves.
There will be wool spinning, tractor trailer rides and lots of other activities, not to mention some scrumptious food.
So come and join us this spring and have a great fun-filled family day out!
- Watch lambs being born and taking their first steps
- Watch our lambs being Bottle fed
- Tractor and trailer tours around the farm
- Understand the lifecycle of sheep
- Visit the highland cows and calves
- Arts and crafts
- Wool spinning demonstrations
- Have a go at 'Hook-a-duck' in our hydrotherapy pool
- Walk around our equine yard and say hello to the horses
- BBQ and refreshments available
Important health reminders:
- This event is not suitable for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- All visitors must wear sensible outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Please wash your hands after touching any of the animals.
- Dogs are not allowed at this event.
For live updates on lambing:
For more information call 01603 731200.