Available to all staff and students, we offer a free and confidential counselling service. It can be a private time for you to talk over anything that is worrying you.
To make choices and decisions in a non-judgemental environment where you won't be criticised for your thoughts and actions.
For students wishing to use this service, please speak to a member of The Student Centre at either campus.
For staff wishing to use this service, please speak to a member of Human Resources.
Available Appointment Times
Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 2.30pm
Student Services Strategy/Purpose
To advise and support students to ensure they achieve their qualification and progress successfully onto their next step by providing a high quality, multi-agency support service, including:
- Providing impartial and accessible information, advice and guidance, careers guidance/progression, employability progression
Counselling, health and well-being
- Responding to and supporting personal, social, emotional, physical and educational concerns
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Providing a safe College environment
Student Services at Easton & Otley College provides confidential, professional and impartial information, advice and guidance about a range of student issues and concerns including travel, accommodation, finance, UCAS, careers, progression opportunities, health and well-being.
The aim is to provide a polite, knowledgeable and welcoming service. To give students the confidence to make a choice and to inspire them to achieve their best.
On the occasion when the Student Services team is unable to meet the needs of the student, an appropriate signposting and referral service is offered, and Student Services work with a number of specialist agencies and organisations.
Having a presence in the community is important to Easton & Otley College and Student Services have established links with a number of schools, employers, children’s centres and professionals.
- We provide impartial, unbiased and non-judgemental information, advice
- We are committed to ensuring the service we provide is accessible and suitable, and meets the needs of all the service users
- We abide by the data protection act and treat student information as strictly confidential
- It is our top priority to ensure students can work and learn in a safe environment