The UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Weight Lifting is for coaches who have experience of delivering independent coaching sessions to groups of people.
- Qualification: L2
- Course Code: E82130
- Start Date: 17/05/2019
- Duration: 2 Days
- Campus: Easton
The certificate enables coaches to independently create, deliver and evaluate a series of weight lifting coaching sessions to groups of beginner and intermediate level weight lifters. The course is designed to enable learners to identify and correct common technical faults in both the Olympic lifts.
What does the Level 2 certificate qualify me to do?
The course will qualify the successful candidate to introduce:
- Create, deliver and evaluate a series of linked weight lifting sessions
- Supervise other coaches to deliver weight lifting sessions
- Deliver independent coaching sessions to groups
What are the requirements to go on the course?
Candidates are required to:
- Have completed a UKCC Level 1 Award in Coaching Weightlifting or BWL Level 2 Award in Instructing Weightlifting
- Be at least 17 years of age on the first day of the course
- Have some experience of the lifts and weight lifting
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
How is the qualification delivered?
The UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Weight Lifting will be delivered by an accredited British Weight Lifting tutor.
The course is delivered and assessed across 2 days of guided learning, with assessments carried out on both days, as well as completion of the e-learning modules prior to and during the course.
All learners will receive access to the e-learning platform inclusive of theory tasks and videos for learning.
For more information or to book please contact our Admissions Team on 08000 224 556 or email email@example.com