Students will study an exciting, inspiring and challenging qualification created to develop transferable skills that are essential in for further study.
- Qualification: Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport - Health, Fitness & Injury
- Course Code: E13441
- Start Date: 02/09/2019
- Duration: 2 years, full-time, 3-4 days in college per week
- Campus: Easton
- Entry requirements: ** 4 GCSEs Grade 9-4 or A-C including English and maths. Alternatively a Level 2 Diploma (normally Merit overall), National Award or BTEC First Certificate (Merit overall) plus English and maths GCSE at grades 9-4 / A-C or other Level 2 qualifications.
This course is also an ideal foundation for students entering the workplace, because of the combination of a theoretical background that's reinforced with practical learning and assessment. The course aims to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding that todays universities and employers demand.
We are passionate about supporting students to achieve their goals and our study programme allows students to develop further skills beyond their vocational qualification. Parallel to their vocational qualification, students will also have the opportunity to develop their English and maths, employability skills, as well as participate in meaningful work experience
- Practical Sports Performance
- Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology in Sport
- Sport Nutrition
- Sport Coaching
- Psychology for Sport Performance
- Analysis of Sport Performance
- Professional Development in the Sports Industry