These workshops will be suitable for those looking to broaden their skills in horticulture, gardening, landscaping and design.
- Qualification: E & O Certificate
- Course Code: E82880
- Start Date: 22/05/2019
- Duration: Saturday Workshops
- Campus: Easton
- Cost:£40 per workshop
The sessions will be practical-based and will cover the design and construction of various landscaping projects. This Garden Landscape Construction short course can be taken as a comprehensive course or as independent sessions.
- Basic Survey Techniques - Introductory session covering basic survey techniqes and setting out leading onto th following practical sessions.
- Groundworks - covering paths, patios, driveways, steps, ramps and paving (flexible and rigid; concrete, gravel, bricks, block paving and paving slabs)
- Walls - covering low garden walls, retaining walls and raised beds.
- Water Features - covering construction methods of formal and informal ponds.
- Rock Gardens
For more information or to book please contact our Admissions Team on 08000 224 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org