Small group provision that prepares students for their next step academically and offers a high level of support.
- Qualification: E3 - Vocational
- Course Code: E10810 / O10810
- Start Date: 02/09/2019
- Duration: 1 Year
- Campus: Easton, Otley
- Entry requirements: ** No Formal Qualifications
Students on this provision have the opportunity of a varied vocational curriculum and will work towards a City and Guilds Diploma in Skills for Working Life. Students will also be able to successfully develop transferable skills which can be used in employment as well as independent or supported living.
- Animal Care/Equine
- Farming large animals/livestock
- Health & Safety
- Healthy Lifestyles, Sport & Fitness
- Personal, Social Development
- Preparing for Work/Enterprise & Employability
- Maths & English - either qualifications or promoted within lessons