Supported learning environment that begins to prepare students for the world of paid work.
- Qualification: E3 Employability
- Course Code: E13710 / O13710
- Start Date: 02/09/2019
- Duration: 1 year programme
- Campus: Easton, Otley
- Entry requirements: ** No formal entry requirements
A practical employment pathway that will start to teach students what work is all about. It is designed to ensure students learn work related skills that will enable them to become more employable by the end of the year. Students will also get access to a variety of potential job roles through completing various work placements both within the college setting and with local employers.
- Employability skills
- Preparation For Employment & Employability
- Enterprise projects
- Work Placements - both internal and external
- Customer service, communication and personal presentation skills
- Maths & English - either qualifications or promoted within lessons