This is a more practical based course with emphasis on developing your own design and artistic flair.
- Qualification: Subsidiary Diploma in Floristry Level 3
- Course Code: E23420
- Start Date: 03/09/2019
- Duration: 1 year
- Campus: Easton
- Entry requirements: C&G level 2 or practical experience within the industry together with evidence required at interview
- Novelty designs
- Advanced Wedding designs
- Sympathy designs
- Hand-tied and Foam arrangements.
- Care and Conditioning of plant material
- Colour and Design elements.
- Work in the industry desirable but not essential
- Foundation Degrees
- Other Level 4 courses