This apprenticeship relates to a supervisory role of providing a service to customers and providing improvements for the benefit of customers and the organisation.
- Qualification: Level 3
- Course Code: O4164
- Start Date: 08/05/2019
- Duration: The framework is expected to take 18 months
- Campus: Easton, Otley
- Entry requirements: As an academic qualification, apprenticeships ideally require maths and English GCSE grades 9 – 4 (A*- C) Students who don’t meet our stated entry requirements, those awaiting GCSE/GCSE retake grades, or mature students e.g. who can’t find GCSE results will be offered an appointment to come into college (Easton or Otley campus) and sit an online assessment. The required achievement grade is BKSB Level 1 or above but we will consider an Entry 3 grade if the student shows commitment to continue their maths and English learning. Any student coming out below Entry 3 grade will not be accepted onto an apprenticeship programme. If the entry requirements are not achieved we will discuss and support you in looking at alternative options.
It is suitable for those whose role involves carrying out customer service related work with a considerable amount of responsibility and autonomy.
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (City and Guilds)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics (City and Guilds)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
- Resolve customers' problems
All assessment and training is undertaken in the workplace. This is achieved by a variety of techniques tailored to meet a student’s learning style. An E-Portfolio will be provided to set, track and support progress
Apprentices successfully completing the Advanced Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto other Management Training at the College.