This course covers the accessing of trees through climbing to carry out rescues in a variety of contexts.
- Qualification: NPTC L3
- Course Code: E80090 / O80090
- Start Date: 15/05/2019
- Duration: 5 Days
- Campus: Easton, Otley
The aerial rescues includes recovery of both conscious and unconscious casualties. When carrying out aerial rescue you must maintain high standards of health and safety at all times for both yourself and the people you will come into contact with. You must be fit to undertake this training and ideally be 18 years of age or over.
Course Content Includes:
- Identify Potential Hazards and Risks
- Understand Requirements of Risk Assessment
- Climbing equipment
- Identify and inspect Equipment to LOLER Regulations
- Carry out a plan of operation
- Gain access into a tree using various techniques
- Ascend and Descend a tree using rope and harness , move around crown
- Emergency Procedures
- Rescue a casualty with damaged or undamaged rope and three person team technique
- Identify Key procedural points when dealing with a casualty
- Retrieve , check and store rope and equipment.
For more information or to book please contact our Admissions Team on 08000 224 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org