This course is suitable for those working in forestry, agriculture, horticulture or green keeping who apply pesticides using a hand held applicator.
- Qualification: NPTC
- Course Code: E80030 / O80030
- Start Date: 15/05/2019
- Duration: 1 Day
- Campus: Easton, Otley
PA1 Foundation is a pre-requisite for this course. You will also need a reasonable knowledge of maths for the calibration calculations.
Course content includes:
- Putting PA1 information into practice
- Calibration of sprayer
- Spraying Speed
- Correct use of concentrated and diluted pesticide
- Correct selection of nozzles and pressure for spraying conditions and types of pesticides used.
- Calculation of area to be sprayed
- Wind speeds and other spraying conditions
- Practical spraying
- Practice for PA6 test
This course is assessed through a Certificate of competence assessment by NPTC assessor after the course. The assessment can be carried out at the college or at the place of work and booked directly with NPTC.
For more information or to book please contact our Admissions Team on 08000 224 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org