Closing Date: 21st November 2019
Full Time | Permanent | £22,000 - £30,000 per annum | Easton Campus
Are you passionate about Agriculture?
At Easton and Otley College we have an exciting opportunity as we are welcoming applications from skilled and experienced individuals within the agriculture industry, recent graduates and experienced teachers as we are currently recruiting for an agriculture lecturer to be based at our Easton Campus in Norwich on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate must have experience in working with and handling livestock.
Whilst a teaching qualification would be an advantage it is not essential; as long as you have experience and qualifications in a relevant vocational subject we can provide you with the necessary training, development and support to equip you to teach in our College.
As an employer we offer many benefits to all of our employees which include but are not limited to:
- Generous annual leave (50 days per annum (pro-rata for part time) inclusive of 8 bank holidays and up to 5 college closure days)
- Teacher's Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts
- Corporate memberships
- Free on-site car parking
- Continuous professional development and training – including teacher training qualifications
- Free annual eye test vouchers
- Occupational health support
- Free use of gym facilities
- Payment of up to £6,000 for relocation*
Please have a look at our employee benefits to see what else we have to offer.
To apply for this position please submit an application form and equal opportunities form to email@example.com. Please ensure to include the reference number of the position you are applying for on both of the forms.