Wild About Norfolk 2017
Wild About Norfolk returns to the Easton Campus on Saturday 7th October 2017 from 10am to 4pm. WAN is an annual wildlife and environmental fair showcasing the local groups and national organisations who protect, enhance and restore Norfolk's wildlife and landscape.
Each year Wild About Norfolk attracts over 40 exhibitors and between 1,000 to 2,000 visitors. They have a program of walks and talks and offer lots of activities such as badge making, pebble painting, puppet making, pond dipping, face painting, bird box making, quizzes and bat hat making.
Exhibitors who attended last year:
- British Dragonfly Society
- Broads Authority
- Fairhaven Garden Trust
- Family Learning
- Friends of Gressenhall and Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse
- Norfolk Barbastelle Study Group
- Swanton Novers Woodland Bat Project
- Norfolk Beekeepers
- Norfolk Biodiversity Information and Non-native Species initiatives - NBIS
- Norfolk Conservation Corps
- Norfolk National Trust Volunteers (NNTV)
- Norfolk Wild Life Trust
- Norwich Bat Group
- Rob Wilson Photos
- Wensum Valley Birdwatching Society
- World Land Trust
- The Whacky Woodturner
- How Hill Trust
- Norfolk Master Composters
We have something for all the family - so whether you want to know how to tackle blanket weed in ponds, have a mushroom identified or learn about what lives at the bottom of your garden - you will find an expert at Wild About Norfolk.
Best of all, the entire event is free to attend!
Saturday 7th October 2017 - 10am to 4pm
We hope to see you there!