GCSE Maths & English Exams Summer 2017
5 April 2017
English Language GCSE Exam Details
- Paper 1: Creative reading and writing - 06 June 2017 at 9.00am (1hr 45m)
- Paper 2: Writers’ viewpoints and perspectives - 12 June 2017 at 9.00am (1hr 45m)
Maths GCSE Exam Details
- Paper 1: Non-Calculator - 25 May 2017 at 9.00am (1hr 30m)
- Paper 2: Calculator - 08 June 2017 at 9.00am (1hr 30m)
- Paper 3: Calculator - 13 June 2017 at 9.00am (1hr 30m)
You will need the following items for your GCSEs this summer:
- Valid ID
All candidates will receive a letter confirming their registration and exam details by Easter 2017.
Candidate lists are available in all Maths & English classrooms.
All candidates who requested exam support arrangements have been assessed. If you think you need additional support and are not sure if you have been assessed, please speak to your tutor or a learner mentor as soon as you can. If you still have some questions, please speak to your tutor.