Apprenticeship Levy: Is Your Business Getting Value for Money?
17 October 2017
Venue: Easton Campus Green Room
Lovewell Blake with Easton+Otley College Apprenticeship Levy : is your business getting value for money?
The apprenticeship levy came into effect from April 2017. As an employer you will have to pay this levy if you have an annual pay bill in excess of £3 million or are connected with other organisations which in total have a pay bill in excess of £3 million.
As a consequence, there are many questions that employers are asking themselves:
- how is the levy calculated and how do I know if two organisations are connected?
- we don’t currently employ apprentices so how can I make use of the levy we are paying?
- what are our legal obligations with respect to taking on an apprentice?
We would be delighted if you could join us as we bring together an expert group of speakers from Lovewell Blake and Easton+Otley College, with a round table question and answer discussion, led by Norfolk County Council, to help explain the various issues around this subject from a variety of perspectives.
- Calling Nicola Currie on 07919 690623
- Emailing email@example.com
- Booking online at www.lovewell-blake.co.uk/events