Keep in Touch Day 2017
- Easton Campus - Tuesday 4th July 2017
- Otley Campus - Wednesday 5th July 2017
We hope you are looking forward to starting your course in September. As explained at your interview, you should attend a Keep in Touch Day (KIT) previously called Familiarisation Day. This day is very important, so it is vital you make every effort to attend. Your KIT day is a fun day that will give you the opportunity to get to know the campus, meet students and staff and learn more about your course.
- Agriculture, Engineering and Land Based (Horticulture, Floristry, Arboriculture, Countryside, Gamekeeping, Fisheries, Level 1) - Jubilee Building
- Equine - Bacon Centre
- Sport and Public Services - Sports Centre
- Animal - Green Room, Jubilee Buiding
- Construction - Construction Centre
- All students, please meet in the bus bay areas, even if you travel in by car. Staff will meet you all from the bus bays
Free return bus transport is available on these days and you will not need a bus pass.
If you plan to travel by car, free car parking is availabe on both campuses.
You may either bring a packed lunch or money to purchase lunch from our many catering outlets. The cost of a hot meal is £3.00.
If you usually carry any medication, such as an inhaler or epipen, please ensure that you bring these with you on the day & that you inform one of the staff members in charge of your group.
To book a place on your KIT Day, please click on the button below: